Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A) launches the SVT HEALTHCARE PIONEERS 2023!
- 28 February 2023
Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A) is a coalition of charities, patient groups, patients, carers, medical groups and allied professionals and its aim is the promotion of timely and effective diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmias.
The coalition wants to offer a chance to healthcare professionals or teams delivering SVT services to be recognized as SVT Pioneers. The participants are asked to submit a report delivering outstanding, innovative, novel services leading to improved care and treatment options.
Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A) grants the winners many advantages and opportunities:
- Winning entries will be recognised and listed on the Arrhythmia Alliance (A-A) Centres of Excellence website.
- All winning individuals and teams will be invited to receive their award during World Heart Rhythm Week at The Palace of Westminster, London, UK, in June 2023.
- Virtual presentations of the winning projects will be available on SVT Pioneers website and Arrhythmia Alliance virtual conference platform and promoted via e-news and social media.
- The winners will be promoted by local and national press releases.
- The overall winner will receive free entry to the Heart Rhythm Congress 2023.
The deadline for submissions is Friday 31st March 2023.
If you want to have further information, we invite you to visit the website by clicking here.